T.K.O'Briens black top 12/11 hammered dulcimer package. (dulcimer + padded bag + pair of hammers + tuning wrench + tutor book etc.) DISCONTINUED
* Includes a pair of hardwood hammers, and a heavy duty nylon/canvas carrying case with zippered pocket
* Also includes gooseneck tuning wrench, tuning guide, note guide strips, and "TK O'Brien's Guide to Playing the Hammered Dulcimer" (spiral-bound)
* 2 year U.K. warranty & a further 1 year U.S. warranty.
* Made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
* Full size - 23 double courses - with celtic knot soundholes upgrade
* Black top Baltic birch back and top.
* Walnut bridges. Pinblock and side rails are made of hard Maple.
* Bottom and top rails made of solid Walnut. White Delrin bridge markers.
* Bottom rail 35", top rail 17", top to bottom 14 3/4", 11 lbs.
T.K. O'Brien's dulcimers come from North Carolina, U.S.A. As well as hammered dulcimers, he also makes excellent mountain dulcimers, fine quality lap harps, strumsticks and other traditional folk instruments from that area.