T.K.O'Briens 9/8 hammered dulcimer travel package. (dulcimer + padded bag + pair of hammers + tuning wrench + tutor book etc.) DISCONTINUED
* Includes a pair of hardwood hammers, and a heavy duty nylon/canvas carrying case with zippered pocket
* Also includes gooseneck tuning wrench, tuning guide, note guide strips, and "TK O'Brien's Guide to Playing the Hammered Dulcimer" (spiral-bound)
* 2 year U.K. warranty & a further 1 year U.S. warranty.
* Made in North Carolina, U.S.A.
* 17 double courses - with celtic knot soundholes
* Laminated top in Baltic Birch.
* Walnut bridges, pinblock and side rails are made of hard Maple.
* Bottom and top rails made of solid Walnut. White Delrin bridge markers.
T.K. O'Brien's dulcimers come from North Carolina, U.S.A. As well as hammered dulcimers, he also makes excellent mountain dulcimers, fine quality lap harps, strumsticks and other traditional folk instruments from that area.