Camac Melusine 38 string fully levered harp – walnut finish
|Camac Melusine 38 string fully levered harp – walnut finish
£2,195.00 IN STOCK. Also available IN STOCK in ebony finish at £2414.00
- Ideal for students taking ABRSM grade exams.
- Complete with Camac dust cover and Camac tuning key.
- Height 136 cm. Weight 14 kg Full Camac levers throughout.
- Range - 38 strings, Tuned from C00 to A36 Nylon strings (C00 – D26)
- Woods - maple and beech body, spruce soundboard
- Available in Cherry, walnut or mahogany. Natural maple or black avaiable at 10% extra.
- Camac’s 2 year warranty.
- Padded bag extra – choice of two – generic good quality padded bag at £165, or official branded Camac bag at £355.
Designed over forty years ago, the nylon strung Mélusine enjoys a distinguished reputation. With its design inspired by the first Camac lever harp, it is considered more than ever to be a benchmark in its field, and is the choice of many music schools and conservatoires.