Camac Hermine 34 string fully levered harp - cherrywood finish
|Camac Hermine 34 string fully levered harp - cherrywood finish
£1,895.00 IN STOCK
Hermine lever harp
- Ideal for students taking ABRSM grade exams.
- Complete with Camac dust cover and Camac tuning key.
- Height 122cm. Weight 11kg Full Camac levers throughout.
- Range - 34 strings, Tuned from 1A to 6C (2 octaves below middle C)
- Woods - maple and beech body, spruce soundboard
- Available in Cherry, walnut or mahogany. Natural maple or black avaiable at 10% extra.
- Camac’s 2 year warranty.
- Padded bag extra – choice of two – generic good quality padded bag at £165, or official branded Camac bag at £355.
Created in 2003 following requests from harp teachers, the Hermine is an excellent student lever harp. Its small size and light weight make it particularly suitable for younger players. Equipped with Alliance strings, it combines the roundness and power of gut strings with the robustness and stability of synthetic strings. Light, easy to handle and of impeccable quality, the Hermine is also very accessible, thanks to its very attractive price.